Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cheer and Basketball


Right now, maybe one of the reason's I haven't blogged in a while, is because Eliza is in 5 after school activities; jazz dance, tap dance, cheerleading, girl scouts, and cupcake decorating. Dallin is in 3; hip hop, basketball, which I get to coach yeah, and boy scouts. I am still in primary, and still over scouts. I am helping in there classrooms more than the first half of the yea,r now that Spencer is on a good schedule. I am going to physical therapy and trying to keep my house clean, work out, still be social, and keep Steve happy. I know I'm missing stuff but blah. It was my goal this year to simplify and make time for my mind. Surprisingly enough I am finding time for that. I have also been really busy going through my whole house throwing things out and changed 4 rooms around so the would work more smoothly for our family to function.
 Spencer is a handful at the basketball games all he wants to do is go and shoot the ball.  Eliza's cheer group is called, Spirit Ladies. She loves being a cheerleader and got to lead her first cheer last week.

 Our team is called the Knight's, we are undefeated so far. 3 wins, 1 tie. Dallin had a great last game. We won 24-16. He scored 12 of the points, had 6 rebounds, and 10 steals. The kids was on it was fun to see.

 Spirit Ladies cheering for the Knight's.




 Last week Eliza made penguin cupcakes at her decorating class.
 Our new bedroom furniture, I just need to find turquoise curtains, and I'm done.
 I moved Dallin downstairs with Spencer. It is working out for the most part. We had to get Dallin ear plugs because Spencer makes so much noise in his sleep.
 This is now Eliza's room, I moved the toy room upstairs. So now half of the room is Eliza's and the other half playroom and work out room. It's a big room.


No comments: