Sunday, January 23, 2011

Utah

 I did the worst job taking pictures in Utah. We had a good time, we spent one day at BYU playing basketball, football and running hurdles. We also went to the Carl Bloch, The Master's Hand, Exhibit. It was really beautiful. We also went bowling there. I hope Aunt Rachel sends me those pictures. We skied, we saw friends and family. It was great to see everyone and it was great to head back home to Dad.
 The sledding group, Uncle Matt, Me-Emily, Dallin, Ford, Huddson, Eliza and Emme, Grandma and Spencer came for a little.
This was so funny. My Mom didn't want to take down the Christmas tree this year, she wanted to store it fully decorated downstairs. My Dad was positive it could not be done. Well they did it. I just recorded because it was so funny.

No comments: