Saturday, January 29, 2011

Steve's 34th Birthday

 Happy Birthday to Dad. Steve started off the day with getting to sleep in, till 7:30!!! Lucky guy! I got lunch for him at Wildflower Bread Company, then he came home to a decorate house and party waiting for him. The kids helped get everything together. They picked out the over sized Steeler's cookie. I guess that's the team Steve is routing for now? Dallin really wants his Dad to cheer for the same team he wants, Go STEELER'S. Mom Eliza and Spencer are cheering for PACKERS!!!
 Spencer got a hold of the football rings and started throwing them all over the house.
 Some how it turned into a Ninja party, started by Steve. Aren't streamers great for everything.Ok, this is to cute. We were in Target a couple of days before his birthday, I asked the kids what they wanted to get their Dad. Right away Eliza says, "You know that stuff he uses everyday, under his arms?" I wasn't really paying attention the first time she said it so I said, "No, what are you talking about?" Eliza, "You know that stuff he loves because it makes him smell goo, he puts it on under his arms."  Light bulb moment for me, "You mean deodorant?" "Yes that's it. He will love it."
 Ninjas
 I hope all your birthday wishes come true, babe. We love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday to steve! Justin just informed me we are going for the packers-probably, maybe... we aren't that happy about our choices i guess :)