Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Christmas 2010, Utah

The first day we were there we spent most of the day at BYU. We played basketball, football, and played around on all the track and field equipment. It was lots of fun. The second day a big storm rolled in. It snowed for about 2 days and was freezing. So we postponed skiing till the weather warmed up a little, but we did go sledding.
We bowled.

This was so funny, Dallin makes me laugh. So does Matt, he about took out a column, a little ways down the lane. He caught the corner of it, ball on the fly, while he was trying to spin the ball. Too Funny. 
Rachel with Eliza at Grandma Estelle's.
Rachel, Eliza, Grandma, and my Aunt Stacie.
We were playing hide and go seek, while we were at their house. This costume, was hanging on the wall when I was hiding. I put it on and stood in the corner, but Dallin still found me. Then everyone wanted to try it on.
Spencer need a nap. The only place I could find that was totally black, was one of my Grandma's many closets. It took a while but he finally passed out.
Spencer with Grandpa Charles and Grandma Estelle,
We went to a BYU basketball game.
Spencer with Uncle Tom, Uncle Tom Is the best babysitter. Spencer loves him.
I forgot my camera but we also got to ski.

No comments: