Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Visit from Aunt Stacy

Spencer enjoying a cupcake at the last b-ball game of the season.

Aunt Stacy  came for a visit. It was fun to have her around. I did feel bad that Saturday was so crazy. She got in Friday night at 8:30. We were at a Mardi Gras Party, which was so much fun. The Graham's always have a good party, friends, music and great food. Then Saturday, we had  our last basketball game. Eliza had to cheer for a game. Home for lunch and nap by 1:00. It was also baseball tryouts, but we decided to go on Monday. At 3 I had to be back over to Trinity, (that's were they play ball), to help set up the gym for Awards night. At 4:45 it was the coaches banquet, then at 6, we met our team in the gym for the Awards. It was over at 8:10. My kids stood in line to get a basketball players autograph. This guy came who could do some amazing tricks with basketballs and showed of for the kids. he also shared his testimony of the Gospel with them. Then finally home.Oh yeah and Steve had to work all day. It was a fun season we went 8 and 2. Proud of them. Basketball season over and right into baseball. They asked me to coach Eliza's team, should be fun, and busy.
On Sunday we went to Sedona for the day.
Stacy, "Someday my Prince will come!"
Emily don't be greedy, you already have a Prince.
Eliza, not ready for her Price yet. She still has her Dad.
Spencer being oh so funny, and OH SO BUSY!!!! Monday night the family was sitting around the table talking and I had just got Spencer out of his high chair. Steve said to me, "Have you seen him do this yet?" I turned around to see him climbing up the chair and onto the kitchen table.

We were trying to find a park to have lunch, and we found this one. I have been to Sedona a hundred times, and have never seen this park. I just happened to catch a glimpse of this park from the road. We drove around until we figured out how to get in, and SOOO well worth it.
Not only did it have a giant chess board, they also had booce, horseshoes,  miniature golf (free), a river to feed the ducks and fish, and a swing set. Also it was so clean, we spent a few hours there, just playing. 


Yep, they also had a maze.
I feel like I am going to run out of energy soon. Spencer is giving me a run for my money, and I'm not giving anything up. If anything I am adding to the schedule. Monday, up bu 6 to take hip hop carpool. I watched Hallie who's Dad  was getting knee surgery.  And  cleaned house all day, I did squeeze in a work out, P90X, kicking my trash. For family night we played a fun game of hide-n-go-seek, and went over Family rules.Tuesday, up by 6 to get Eliza off to dance. I was out the door by 9:30 to run errands or should I say chase Spencer through the stores. I came home made cupcakes for my girlfriends birthday lunch-in that was Wednesday morning, worked out, took Dallin to baseball tryouts. He did really well. Rushed Eliza over to tap dance which she ended up missing because tryouts ran late. Finally made it home by 6 and then pulled out leftovers, did homework. I was in bed by 9. Today was supposed to be fun. I went to Traverna's for Gretchen's Birthday lunch, Spencer had to come. I think i got to take a couple of bites of food and talk to a friend a couple of times. i mainly chased Spencer in my heels through the restaurant. He will not stay in his highchair. he stands up and climbs out. He managed to change the TV channel about 4 times and broke open the remote about 4 times. He ran into the kitchen twice. I had to change a dirty diaper, and try and feed him. HAHA he only feeds himself now a days. The best part is, some of there decor was a bowl of pine cones, I turned to watch Spencer running and throwing 2 of them across the floor. He's only one kid right? The best part was when Cindy asked Spencer, "Your a good boy, right?" And Spencer shook his head, NO!!! The rest of the day was busy but not rush, rush from one place to the next. Next week is spring break, our plan is to ski and hang out. We are trying to save for Disney World 1st of May.

No comments: