Friday, June 24, 2011

Just stuff

 A few people have asked me if any of the fires are by us. Well one small one was right in our backyard. The helicopter was dipping into the lakes right outside our back door. Spencer was in heaven. Below is such a cute picture of Dallin and Madyson walking Spencer home. Spencer loves Madyson
 Eliza with friends at her school play. She was a sailor and crab.
 The weekend after school got out we went with the Graham's to Scottsdale to see Les Miserable. It was the BEST.
 The Graham's, we always have the best time with them.
 I have been playing a lot of softball lately, about 3 games a week. I got this pretty new injury sliding into third base. I guess I'm still a little competitive. You should see the new bruise on my knee from a collision on second. Truthfully, I'm having the best time, and at least it's not my face this time.
 I went to my girlfriends baby shower, she is finally having a baby boy. It only took her 5 tries. I made the cupcakes for her party.
So the first week of summer I let the kids have no schedule an I went CRAZY!!!!!!!!! Really I came pretty close. We now have a pretty good routine going. The wake up, get dressed. Come down for breakfast. They then do 3 pages of school work, reading, then clean rooms, make bed, and do a job for me. Then the rest of the day is theirs. We have been going to the pool a lot. We are supposed to be in California right now but poor Dallin caught some sort of virus and has had a temp for the last 3 days. Today it went above 104, tomorrow morning I am taking him to the doctors. Dallin is also in the process of getting braces, and spacer's. Eliza had to get a tooth pulled today. Steve has lost around 30 lbs now and is looking so hot. He's starting to get muscles and does P90X with Spencer and the kids every morning. He also finally went in to get his shoulder checked out and has a torn rotator's cuff. Poor guy but he wants to finish out his softball season before he does anything about it.  I also finally went in for my knee and found out I have 3 tears in my meniscus and some cartilage floating around in there. But I already kind of figured that. So it looks like our cleared of schedule is starting to fill up. Hopefully we get to leave for Cali on Monday. I"m praying no one else gets this nasty virus.

1 comment:

"M" Clan said...

Too fun Fred- especially your sexy legs with road rash, glad your little one is on meds and on the up and up! xo