Friday, June 24, 2011

REDNECK FUN

 As great and fun the baptism was, it was stressful pulling it all off. I made the invitations, the programs, some of the food, all the main stuff I had catered. I did the flowers, and decorations. Plus I had 12 guest to feed for the weekend. If it wasn't for my Mom and Rachel and all there help with making food every meal and cleaning up, I would have totally lost it. Thanks Rach and mom for ALL your help that weekend. So after the party we needed a stress relief. We went and blew stuff up. Steve really wanted to take Matt out to shoot, so we headed out to a shooting range. Matt was having a great time out there, I'm pretty sure he shot more than anyone. Steve helping Dallin, it's the first time he has shot this gun.
 He's got the hang of it now.
 Spencer was there with his gun in hand.
 On to bigger and better.
 Alright I'm going to brag a little. Anyone who knows my Mom knows she is a little competitive which makes her great at everything. She hit 4 of the targets, we now call her 007, oh wait.... She's been making us call her that for years.
 I take after my Mother, I hit a couple of targets and this was my first time shooting the rifle. I nailed one of the farthest targets on my 3rd shot.
 Steve's a show off,he hit the farthest target on his first shot. Kind of sexy, well i think so.
I wish I had some of the pictures from Rachel's camera. She was there too, and I might add she looked awful hot with a gun in hand. Send me some pics Rach.

No comments: