Thursday, March 18, 2010

DAY 4:



Day 4 of spring break was supposed to be spent skiing, however, we spent it taking Spencer to the doctors office. They say he has hand, foot and mouth, but as of now it's only in his mouth. He got a fever of 102 on Tuesday night. Then yesterday he started really getting fussy and drooling excessively. Also crying every time we tried to feed him. So today when I took him in and they told me he had sores all down his throat and in his mouth around his gums I was not surprised. I feel so bad for the poor little guy, in 2 nights he has not slept for more than 40 minutes at a time. Whats so sweet about Spencer is even in all his misery if you smile at him he will smile right back, such a little charmer. I hope he feels better soon and I get to sleep again soon. Also we have some fun stuff planned for the rest of our vacation and Eliza is so mad that we have this brother who is ruining our spring break!!!!

2 comments:

Celeste Dodge said...

That is so awful! At least he's still really cute! I hope you get some sleep soon.

Debbie's Delights said...

I remember Steve getting something like this when he was that age too. They are so miserable. Popsicle may help. Love you all.