Wednesday, March 17, 2010

They work hard for their $$$


Our neighbors across the street do not live here year round so the snow has been piling up in there drive way all winter. They called me about 3 weeks ago asking if I knew of anyone who could dig out there driveway before they came up on Friday. I asked Dallin and Eliza if they wanted to earn some money along with the Moore boys. They all said yes. While they where busy working on Saturday they Tom Sawyered 2 friends into helping for fun. It took all 6 of us about 2 1/2 hours to dig out all the ice and snow. I had to break up all the ice because the boys where just not strong enough. That night after they had finished we were leaving to go run an errand and Dallin looked over at the driveway and said, "I feel really proud of us for digging out that whole driveway." Nothing better than a hard days work. It ended up snowing another 5 inches before they came up so Dallin, Eliza and I got to dig it out again Thursday morning before school.

No comments: