Friday, March 19, 2010

DAY 5; worse than the sick day, Pictures!

I wanted to go back up to westfork and get pictures of the kids. Unfortunately the kids didn't want to take pictures.(except Eliza) They just wanted to play in Narnia. We did our best and got a few almost good pictures.



Spencer seemed to be feeling pretty good this morning however once we got up there he was not a happy camper, unless I was carrying him around in the backpack.
Normally I don't let my kids chew on sticks but every time I took it away from him he cried and I wanted a picture.
After the torturous pictures I made them take we had fun hiking around.Below is Oak Creek Canyon. You have the pines on one side(toward Flagstaff) on the other side you have the red rock(towards Sedona) This is my favorite place to hike around right now.

No comments: