Friday, May 28, 2010

Our little princess

Eliza was the princess in her school play. She did such a great job learning all her lines and did a great job!!! Love ya, Liza lou. Here she is kissing the frog, and yes it did turn into her prince.
OK, I LOVE baseball. Just not in Flagstaff. It is so windy here and Spring sucks. You literally need your winter clothes when watching baseball here. However, I love this picture of Dallin playing catcher. He is doing everything right. Love you too, Dallin

And well, I also LOVE this kid. I mean I know I am his Mom, but seriously how can you not love this face. I can't believe he is 9 months. Where did the time go? Oh wait I know!!! We are trying to keep up with D & E!!!

2 comments:

brittany said...

Emily, you have the cutest kids ever!

Our spring has been lame here too...i feel like i've had to wear winter clothes the whole time!

Debbie's Delights said...

Dallin looks like he is a pro. Eliza always looks like a princess and Spencer will melt any ones heart with his smile. Luck you!!