Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Here they are acting a bit crazy as usual. This is our family on one of our many adventures this past week. This one took place in the Canyonlands, on the Needles side of the park. I will be posting pictures later of a wedding, a baby shower, camping and hiking. Very exhausting but a VERY FUN week. I feel pretty lucky today to celebrate Mother's Day today. I love my job and I love my kids, but I am exhausted!!! I feel blessed to be the Mom of Dallin, Eliza, and Spencer. Thanks you guys for making me a better person and a Mom trying to do her best. I love you guys. Happy Mother's Day to all of you other Mom's out there.

3 comments:

Emily said...

yeah that was a fun week and tiering thacks mom for the fun week

Emily said...

Mom remember before we went to the Canyonlands we where at the campsite. That was fun. i love you very much. love eliza

"M" Clan said...

happy mothers day fred! xoxo