Saturday, May 22, 2010

Past week, I think I have a shot at contending, Wait I'm a women!



THE
NEXT SURVIVOR
SERIES

Six married men
will be dropped on an island
with one car

and 3 kids each for six weeks.
Each kid will play two sports
and take either music or dance classes.
Each man must

take care of his 3 kids;
keep his assigned house clean,
correct all homework,
complete science projects,
cook,
do laundry,
and pay a list of 'pretend' bills
with not enough money.
In addition,

each man
will have to budget enough money
for groceries each week.

Each man
must remember the birthdays

of all their friends and relatives,
and send cards out on time--no emailing.
Each man must also take each child
to a doctor's appointment,
a dentist appointment
and a haircut appointment.
He must make one unscheduled and
inconvenient
visit per child to the Emergency Room.
He must also make cookies or cupcakes
for a school function.
Each man will be responsible for
decorating his own assigned house,
planting flowers outside, and keeping it
presentable at all times.
The men will only have access to television

when the kids are asleep and all chores are done.
The men must shave their legs,
wear makeup daily,
adorn themselves with jewelry,
wear uncomfortable yet stylish shoes.
During one of the six weeks,
the men will have to endure severe
abdominal cramps, backaches, headaches,
have extreme, unexplained mood swings

but never once complain or slow down
from other duties.

They must attend weekly school meetings

and church,
and find time at least once to spend
the afternoon at the park or a similar
setting.
They will need to read a book to the kids each night

and in the morning,

feed them,

dress them,
brush their teeth
and
comb their hair

by 7:30 am.
The kids vote them off the island based on performance.
The last man wins only if...
he still
has enough energy
to be intimate with his spouse
at a moment's notice.

I Think I could be a contestant, except I'm a women.

I posted backwards again so you can read it backwards or start at the bottom.


*Saturday, Baseball games all day. And to top the whole week off. Friday Dallin hyper-extended his elbow, Steve pulled his Hamstring and can't walk, and earlier in the week realized that blister on Spencer's bum is not a blister, but ring worm. On *Friday I was at the school by 7:30. Taught sign, then did the animal walk in the back of the school with the kids. Taught sign again. Left the school got the rest of the stuff for the party. Trough Eliza LUAU PARTY. It was a Crazy "14 Girls" Party. Eliza loved it, and that's what I was going for. The party was from 5-7, then Steve had a Softball game at 9:15. Finally to Bed, Yeah.






*Thursday, more baseball. Also the kids love to ride there bikes to school. So I ride with them. It's a pretty tough bike ride. We live in Flagsatff and there is a lot of hills. It's a total of 6 miles for the kids and on this day , I did it twice.Then that night I had the privilege of staying up until 4:00am in the morning. Since it was the last Friday of the year(I teach sign language at D&E's school every Friday) I put together some activities for the kids to do over the summer. I also made them a treat, since they were such great student for me. So at 10:30pm I started making rice crispy treats. At 12:00 I put all the rest of the pages in there sign books. Then stayed up till 4:00am decorating Eliza's birthday cake. Aloha!
*Wednesday, Run all the errands for the party. Then sew a lion costume and off to Dallin's school play. He was the Lion in "The Anaansi and the Moss Covered Rock." A tale from Ghana in Africa. Invites out, Yeah.*Tuesday, we had baseball. That started at 4:30 and went until 7:30. Starting dinner at 7:30 stinks, that's when kids are supposed to be going to bed. Then us Mom's are up until 10:30 cleaning and folding laundry till midnight. Then if we are smart enough to stop working we crawl into bed at midnight. Then back up with your baby at 4:30. It used to be 5 or 5:30. But just lately he has been getting up earlier. I hate it. I kind of feel bad for Spencer sometimes. The poor guy just wants to take a good nap in his bed, but we have to keep up with Dallin and Eliza. So the stroller will have to do. Thank goodness we have Lucy to babysit.

*Monday, I stressed over Eliza's party invitation's. Why I don't know? The whole time I was coming up with a pattern for the tiki hut on the top of the invite, then the whole time I was putting them on, I was asking myself WHY? Just print the invite and pass them out, but nope I just couldn't do it. And to top it all off, Spencer is SO on the MOVE. (I just had to take a time out. I heard the kids in the playroom. Dallin was using Spencer as a target for the new squirt gun he just got!!!??? At least it was with water.) So back to moving I was trying to make invitations and Spencer would not sleep. That day he managed to dump all our crayons, the whole box of pixo's and all the machines you need to make the art. He got into the printer, and emptied the books off my book shelf. I also caught him starting to chew on Lucy's bone. At least it is one of those dental bones so it's good for his teeth. I had to call Steve to come home for lunch so he could watch the little monster. Question for all you Mom's. I have never had a bitter and Spencer is starting to bite when you take something from him. He is only 8 months, is it supposed to start this soon???


No comments: