Saturday, June 26, 2010

All by myself

If Spencer could speak this is what he would be saying most of the time. While he is VERY cute to look at he is getting a little attitude. It started with getting buckled into his car seat and has led to a fit about diaper change, going into the stroller, or high chair. Anything that makes him feel confined. Now it has started with food. He has to feed himself. So here he is with a popsicle on the porch with all the other big kids. I dared Dallin to try and take it from him. Here is the grab and the resistance.
They lost it.
Spencer finds it.
Oh the content, and look at his eyes. He is saying, "I dare you to try and take this again."
So poor Lucy every night the kids call he upstairs and find a new way to keep her up there. Lately they get her all tucked in with 3 or 4 covers. She is a good sport she will stay a while and then finally break out and make it safely back downstairs to Steve and I.
Here are more pictures of Spencer.(I know I'm his Mom and think I have the cutest kid but, I think I really do) Steve is trying to help him peel back his banana but he is having none of it.

See look at the eyes, totally happiness because he is doing it all himself.
Here is what I have come up with for this little guy. He is a total charmer. He smiles at everyone but once they say hi he pretends to be bashful. (Flirt) He lours you in with his cute little face, and is such a cuddler, but, if you cross him watch out. I love the little guy to pieces.

1 comment:

"M" Clan said...

DETERMINATION... I love this kid ♥ You are a WONDERFUL mommy keeping your kids enjoying life!