Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Liza Dear

Eliza and I practically share our birthdays. I'm on the 30th she is on the 1st of June. It's lots of fun for us. Here they are at my B-Day party. They set up a scavenger hunt for me and brought me breakfast in bed. Love them (especially Steve). Eliza got her ears pierced for her Birthday!!!! She was so excited it hurt a little but no tears.
Eliza in front of her class while they sing to her. We brought in Popsicles to celebrate.
She has wanted one of these forever. I had one of these makeup things growing up but I can't remember what they are called.
We did a different kind of cake for her B-Day. I spent so much time on the one for her party that I needed to do something on a smaller scale this time.

Eliza, I luv ya to death. I couldn't of hand picked a better girl. You are so kind, loving, helpful and fun. You take such good care of me and I love you for it. Us girls have to stick together.(Girls club) I hope you had a very happy birthday. In case you didn't know, I LOVE YOU!!!








I want my baby back:(

5 comments:

brittany said...

Happy Birthday Liza!

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

It's a Kaboodle! or Caboodle...I don't remember how to spell it. We love Liza Too!

The Trumpsters said...

HAHAHA! I didn't know they made caboodles anymore!!!

Halsie said...

Happy Birthday Eliza!

Emily said...

Caboodle thats right. I laughed when she showed me one at Target and told me how much see wants, needs one, because I could relate