Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Emmy!

We feel so LUCKY!!! Emmy is staying with us for 2 weeks and we got to celebrate her 8th birthday with her. For her birthday breakfast, I made them Mickey and Minnie mouse pancakes. Then we went miniature golfing and swimming. For her birthday dinner we set up a Luau Party on the deck. She requested nachos (her favorite) and tacos for dinner. Then we went back to the pool, had cake, opened presents, and hot tubed. Emmy was talking o her Dad before she blew out her candles.
After this picture, Emmy reminded Dallin of the other picture just like this one. This is what she told him, "Dallin now you have 2 pictures of us kissing you on the cheek, remember the one Aly took? When we were wearing nice clothes, sitting on the bench?" He was already totally embarrassed over this picture and I pretty sure he went to a darker shade of red.

Right before cake and presents. I just realized I don't have a picture of her cake up. I will add it in, just kind of irritated the pics are now out of order, oh well.



I'm a little upset. The video I took of us singing, blowing at candles and opening presents won't download, I have tried 3x's. So I am so sorry you don't get to see it.

No comments: