Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lucy's Birthday

Today was Lucy's birthday!!! We usually have a family birthday, but this year Halllie, in her cute little voice asked if she was invited to the party??? So I quick made dog bone cookies, and had a party. Hallie, Chase and Taige came over, they brought Lucy a present, deer meat. She gets to have it tomorrow. We sang, "Happy Birthday", to Lucy and then gave her the OK, to eat her cake. Two steaks, cut up, she even got a cookie. It would have been a perfect day but she got a bath, which she hates. She thinks she is being punished. She is waiting so patiently, watching me soooo closely, waiting for the OK to eat. Such a good girl. That's cute Hallie in the front, she is the funniest.

Dog Bone cookies.
Spencer is insisting on eating with a spoon. That's what the rest of us use, so he has to have one to.
He also watches me water the flowers, so the second he gets outside he heads straight for the hose. Picks it up and then walks to the faucet were he tries and tries to turn it on. Yesterday Steve came home for lunch, we had a picnic because the weather has been so beautiful and warm. We stripped Spencer down and turned on the hose for him. he had a great time water the flowers and making mud.
Here he is through the screen, after we took the hose away. He was not happy about it.
Still upset.
Steve and I just got home from Las Vegas, we went out for the Vision Expo. I was glad I got to go this year. We met up with friends and had a good old time. I got a tattoo at the Optometry party, a temporary. The following night we went out to eat with friends, Ryan and Celeste Dodge, it was great to see them again. Although I didn't get enough time with Celeste. Erik and Julie Dodge also made the trip down after dinner we went out with them to the club TAO and danced all night and I do mean ALL night. It was tons of fun. No tattoo's that night, however I did get Xed, but it was a huge misunderstanding and we worked it all out. That's all I can tell, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man i am old and out of it... what does XED mean? sorry i never called you back.

"M" Clan said...

I love the pics of your kiddo's, and how stinking cute can you be... bone cookies?? Seriously such a cute mom! xoxo

Jacqueline said...

The doggie cookies are great!

Check out my sister's blog for some great ideas. She is on my side bar - Red Couch Recipes. She just posted a really cute one today using glo green snowball cupcakes that look like monsters and she had a really cute mummy cupcake. I posted an earlier one this month that showed some of one of our Halloween parties. Did you see the Shredded fabric down the front of the house - so easy and you could do black over a door. I can't wait to see your pictures posted, I know you love to create too.