Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kids Pictures

Today we took kid pictures. I hate the school pictures and refuse to buy them, so I always try to take their pictures around the beginning of the school year. I just have one question..."Why are family pictures so difficult???" Dallin is just ticked off he has to put on nice, "stupid" clothes. Eliza was tired from a sleep over and a late night this weekend. So there was some tears. Spencer didn't get his afternoon nap, because we were taking pictures. Steve was questioning me why we were doing this, and I was MAD because everyone was fighting me. NOW SMILE KIDS!!!! I decided Spencer has a lot of hair and it's just wild. It was a little windy, so it was extra hard to control.


DALLIN S. CODNER

D & E
ELIZA K. CODNER

COD KIDS and I love them!!!

2 comments:

Mark and Stacie said...

It was definitely worth the fight! The pictures turned out super cute!

Debbie's Delights said...

New Pictures Yeah!! I love them.