Thursday, February 3, 2011

3rd Black Eye

 Here he is showing you his THIRD Black Eye. Thank goodness there aren't a bunch of bruises all over the rest of his body otherwise I'm sure someone would call CPS on me. Even right after he tripped into the stepping stool and got this nice shiner, I had to hurry and grab him of the back of the couch. He was trying to climb over to the top of the computer desk. His firs one he fell off a bed, his second one he was climbing up on the speaker box and fell off. Hopefully he can keep that cute face in tack.


Spencer, reading books, which lasts maybe 3 minutes, or eating that's the only time this kid is not moving. Eliza is home sick, the school called yesterday she had a fever of 103. She seems to be better today, just a cough, and fever. I've said before, that she is SUCH a rule follower. If she is told to do or not to do something she WILL NOT disobey. For instance, I got her home for school and all situated in my room. I was asking her when she started feeling sick. She told me, "Almost all day." I asked her why she didn't go to the nurses office earlier. She told me that she had to get a slip from her teacher to go to the nurses office, and since before lunch she didn't have time, because her teacher was asking her to do things, then at lunch she couldn't find her. After lunch she finally got a chance to tell her that she was sick, so she could get the NOTE before going to the nurses. I wish I was as good as her.

No comments: