Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Day

Yesterday was such a fun day. The weather has been so nice the past few days, high 50's low 60's.  Yesterday Spencer and I spent most of the morning on a walk. Then when he went down for a nap I got my house spotless, which always makes me happy. Steve came home for lunch, we were out the door by 3pm to pick up the kids. That gave Spencer and I an extra 20 minutes to play at the park. Eliza's friend came home with us, so she had a friend to play with, while Dallin, myself and his friends played a intense game of football. We played for about an hour. Then everyone came back to our house. The girls had a great idea to have a lemonade stand, the boys then wanted in on the profit so they sold all the candy, left over from Halloween and Christmas. They stayed out there and sold till 6 pm. Each of them made around 3$. Not a bad afternoon. Even when I was tucking the kids in, they were still talking about what a fun day it had been. I blame it all on the sun.

No comments: