Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On my mind

This is a super random blog so you don't have to follow my thoughts if you don't want to.


There's lot of things on my mind right now, always is. first before I complain I will comment on all the things I love about my family. This last Sunday was the 5th Sunday, so we got to come out of primary the last hour and go to grown up class. My good friend Christti Hibbert taught the lesson. She is a psychologist, for postpartum, so her lesson was on women, and men dealing with us women. So, she gives her whole lesson and asks the question to the men, "what do you do or how do you handle your women when they are all stressed, pms, "whatever?" Kind of a loaded question. However it did run through my head, Steve should answer this question. I am very lucky with everything I have been going through this past year, he has been great. He just listens, does what he can to help out with the kids to take some of that pressure of me, and loves me unconditionally. The loving unconditionally is the best part so thanks babe. Pretty lucky I know. Now the reason I wrote. I told Steve the other day I know why I some times wake up mad. It's because, everyday all day, all I do is clean and when I wake up to a mess knowing I have to clean again it makes me mad. This morning I after organizing my pantry, Spencer decides to unload every canned good and carry them all to my closet, who knows why? Last night, when I asked Dallin to clear off his plate his response was, "Why, I just sat down, and you really should tell me when I am by the table that way I don't have to come all the way back over there to do it." Eliza's response every time I ask her to clean her room or her bathroom, "I'm tired." I know pretty normal kids, I just really hate housework, it gets old and it always gets messy. 
.


Spencer is turning into the funniest little guy. He is a total ham and will try to make you laugh if you are watching him. He is starting to get mischievous. Yesterday he kept trying to get a hold of a music box that is behind a glass door. I wound it up so he could hear it and was holding it so he could see it. Once he started swiping at it I put it away and went back to my room to put clothes away. When I peeked around the corner, he was reaching for the handle to open the door, to get a hold of the music box. When he spotted me, he looked away and slowly pulls his hand away, and starts swaying back and forth to the music. We did this a couple of times and then I picked him up, while laughing. Telling him he is to little to be trying to trick me. He has to bring a ball with him where ever he goes. He is starting to talk a lot more, hot, shoes, our names, ball. He is pointing to his eyes, ears, nose, ect.. He is starting to hit and if he is really tired and mad he will bite. On the flip side he is a total love he blows kisses to everyone and love to kiss Eliza's American girl dolls. He's running and not usually towards me, but away from me with whatever I am trying to take away from him. He tries to leave with whoever comes over. He hates being inside. We have to go on a walk everyday, if weather is decent. I just follow him, he will run all the way down the street stopping to do whatever he finds important. I could go on and on but I do have to go work out before he wakes up.

No comments: