Friday, February 25, 2011

Sledding

 Me with some of the ladies.  Tabby and Eliza, Eliza is always trying to talk me into pulling her back up the hill. Looks like she convinced Tabbitha.

 Even Lucy found a friend, she ran around the whole time. A lot of times she ran down the hill after Eliza and myself.
 Cute girls and great friends.
 Eliza and Mom, with Lucy on our tails. We try to put her on the sled but she just jumps off.

The jump was not the funnest landing when you went off it on he sled, kind of hard. On the inner tube, it was tons of fun. You can't see the ground but I caught a lot of air, like I said tons of fun. Until later that afternoon when my neck was a little sore.
See the landing on the neck, that would explain the stiffness.
    Me and Eliza, we had lots of fun. Poor Dallin was home sick so he could not come. He was very missed, Spencer was at home as well asleep, so Liza and I got to play. Thanks for the great day Little, Lou.

1 comment:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Looks really a wonderful day. Pictures are great!