Monday, May 23, 2011

MAGIC KINGDOM

 On our way over to the most magical place on earth!!! Everyone was very excited to finally get there. When you first walk in to the right you can go and meet, Mickey and Minnie. Spencer is obsessed those two mice. Spencer seeing Mickey and Minnie Mouse for the first time.

 Rachel bought everyone a hat. My kids are so lucky to have her.

 We went home half way through the day, took a little break and then went back around 7:30. We took the ferry again.

 Everyone split up and went on rides I took Spencer to the carousal, of course he loved it.
 All of us on, "It's a Small World."
 You would have had to been on our boat to understand this picture below.





 The last ride of the night, The haunted house. It was Eliza's pick. Shes a nut, she loves spooky things. I am acting like a statue, at least I wasn't kissing this one. I think it might be an obsession of mine. I might have to put together a book of all my statue pictures.
 Leaving the park at midnight. We stayed for the firework show, and shut the park down.

No comments: