Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend MADNESS

 Friday was the jog-a-thon, I was at the school from, 8:30-11:45, helping out with that. Then at 11:30, we went up to the school for the volunteer luncheon. It's the school's way of saying thanks to the parents for all there help through out the school year. Eliza and a couple of friends are giving Tabitha birthday spankings.
 Dallin with all his buddies.
 Spencer rarely leaves the house without his mitt and ball.
 He started running with the kids, Jack picked him out of the pile of kids and ran with him. Spencer is the most popular 1 1/2 year old I know. I guess he was thirsty after all that running.
 I have been trying to get Eliza invites out for her baptism, I finished those up on Thursday night. I can't believe she's already getting ready for her baptism. Thank goodness she is such a good girl and doesn't need a lot of parenting.


 After the crazy morning we had, dance rehearsal from, 4-7. But we also had, A baseball game for Eliza at 5, and a game for Dallin at 7. Steve also had a double header at 6 and 7. Everyone made it to games. Steve got home at 8:30 and met me at the ball park to cheer Dallin on, they won. After the game they headed up to the Father's and Son's camp out. Steve talked Dallin into sleeping in the back of the car. They were home by 9:45 in the morning and met me over at the ballpark to cheer Eliza on at her game.
 I wish I had better pics of Dallin at his game, but the ump wouldn't let me use my flash. Dallin in the back of the car at the camp out. Honestly, he has the best Dad to drive him up there at 10:00 at night.

 
Eliza's game Saturday morning, I'm out on the field, telling them where to move when the ball is hit.
Eliza got to stay for the whole game, but as soon as it was over I pulled her off the field and ran to the car. We had to get her to her dance recital with in 30 minutes. That meant costume, hair and make-up. We just made it

No comments: