Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend maddnes continues

Tron Dance 
Dallin and Eliza each had 3 dances and the finale. They both were in the glow stick dance. Dallin was in, Atomic Dog and Tron. Eliza was in, Some Day my Prince will Come, and Never had a Friend Like Me. Atomic Dog
This is how we kept Spencer entertained between dances. He would climb in the lockers and shut himself in.
 Aladdin, dance. Eliza in her Genie costume

 Some Day my Prince will Come, Dance. Hopefully Eliza waits for a long time.
After the recital, it was over for a while. We went home and took naps. I NEVER nap, but I did that day. That night I had 3 softball games. So between the 4 of us we had 10 games this week. Crazy, but fun. I was surprised when the kids wanted to stay at the ball field for my last 2 games. Steve took them home anyways and got the to bed. I hit my first home run, this weekend. A 3 run, home run. Steve got up and hit a home run right after me. Codner back to backs. It's so much fun playing with Steve again.
I forgot to add Steve and Eliza went shooting, I stayed home and took a nap with Spencer. Maybe I'm
getting old!?!?!

 

2 comments:

Em and Jorg said...

Em! You guys are probably the busiest people I know!! So busy having fun!!! I love it. Your kids...all 3...could not be cuter. Love your blog. Love you! We'll miss you this weekend, but if I were you, I would've made the same choice. You're creating the most awesome memories for your family and you'll never get any of these moments back. And time just goes by way too fast (I'm just finding this out). You and Steve are sure doing it right! xoxo

Sissy Jackson said...

It was a crazy weekend but you did it. Love checking your blog...love it!