Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Seven Peaks

August the 16th 
My kids think they are so grown up. They don't need me any more to hover over them at water parks. They each got to bring a friend. I could barely get sunblock on them before they ran off. Of course they came back for food and money. Matt went off with Dallin and Ford for a while. Eliza and Emmy spent a lot of time at the lazy river and the wave pool. Emmy does not like water slides, so of course Eliza gave into pier pressure and said they were to scary for her to. Don't worry Matthew and I drug her onto one, and then she realized she loves water slides and couldn't get enough of them. Dallin and Ford raced all over doing a lot of the slides. They spent a lot of time on the rope swings, I did to they are a lot of fun. Eliza and Emmy are having some dip-n-dots under the umbrella.

 Uncle Matt and Spencer soaking up the sun. I know summer just got over but I really miss the heat and the sun.
 Dallin and his best buddy Ford. I love these two boys.
 They think they are so cool, and they are.
 Of course they had to pose for a picture hurting each other. This is one guy thing I will never understand/
 Spencer spent about half of the day with us. He was the only almost 2 year old in the pool with out floaties. I took him to the pool for the 4-6 year olds. I helped him the first few times going up the stairs to the water slide and then stood by while he tried to figure out how to get his feet under him at the bottom of the slide. He got it after a few times and then I just sat on the side of the pool while he went down the water slide about a hundred times. He and Eliza are water babies. they could possibly have gills. I will have to check.Thomas came and picked him up around 1 to take him home for a nap. Matthew and I got to go on all sorts of slides that I really didn't want to go on. But thanks to pier pressure Matt talked me into it. Yes, I think I was actually shaking on a few of them. 

After Matthew and I finished up with all the terrifying water slides, we rounded up the kids and went over to the racing slides. We did that a few times, and I call for a redo.  Matthew thinks that he won every race. I only lost because I just had knee surgery and could not bend my leg to push off as well as the rest of them. After all the racing, we had to leave a little earlier than we wanted. That night there was a shower for Chelsea at my parents house. I wish I would have taken more pictures at the shower, but I got caught up catching up with everyone.


No comments: