Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Spencer's 2

 I don't have a complaint about this kid. LOVE EVERYTHING about him. He loves sports, football, baseball, basketball, soccer, (in that order) and is honestly amazing a every single one of them. :) If you make him upset, or try and take something that belongs to him he yells, "Hey!" While squinting his eyes and protecting his things. He loves cars. He loves Darth Vader. He is the most popular 2 year old I know. Everyone in the halls at Dallin's and Eliza's school knows who he is. All the ladies love him in the school office. They all call him into their rooms or come out of their rooms to take turns shooting him dead, and watching him stagger around until he dies. I always get from parents, "If you could promise me a Spencer, we would have another baby."  Most kids say if they could pick a little brother is would be Spencer. He is the life and joy when he walks into a room. He is starting to try me a little, but it's not tough, I think it's cute. OBVIOUSLY,  the BABY of the family.  He is talking a lot, and we are going to work on potty training as soon as this next vacation is over between a dozen vacations since May, and 3 surgery's I haven't had the time. He loves to make people laugh. He loves books, Steve reads about 3 to 5 every night one of his favorite parts of the day. He is obsessed with his "uh uh", and blanket. His "Uh uh." is his binki, he has named it his "uh uh" because every time he buts it in his mouth and he is not in bed I say, "uhuh" give me that." There for it is the "Uhuh." He loves his Dad, but which of my kids doesn't love their Dad. He is every one's little buddy and was so worth all the heartache and patients it took to get him here. 

Happy Birthday, Spencer we all love you.

1 comment:

Shannon Kosub said...

I hope your sister has a FULL and speedy recovery! You are a great sister!