Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tom and Chealse's Wedding, Aug 19, 2011

 This was the best wedding ever, everyone is talking about it. It was beautiful weather, great families and friends, the venue was perfect and the food was the BEST. It really came down to the two that were getting married, we love Tom and Chelsea can't even explain how perfect these two are for each other. Besides how perfect they are for each other the best part was the DJ and the dance party. My kids and myself, even Steve and Thomas danced the night away. Spencer and Eliza spent the most time out there about 3 hours those two never left the floor. Spencer may have even stole a little of Tom's thunder that boy can dance. Dallin even got paid to do his dance moves.
 At the temple waiting for Tom and Chelsea to come out.
 Cousin Alexis, Aunt Laura, Uncle Clark, Kendall, Grandma Goesch, my Mom

 All the cute flower girls in waiting...

 Desi and Erik
 Desi, Grandma Estelle, Aunt Linda, Steph and Suzanne (in the back), Grandma Goesch
 Yea, Thomas!!! It's official
 At the luncheon
 Starting to wear on the kids, Eliza
 Dallin
 Spencer, time to head home for naps.
 But first we got to hear all the speeches and I have to say everyone did a great job and it was a very touching afternoon. I love these two.
 Let the party begin, the candy bar. Eliza and Spencer were thrilled. The candy was to fancy for Dallin, where's the skittles?

 Liza'Lou getting her flowers.


 The Frederickson Girls
 Sarah, Emily, Aly, Rachel
 They had different bars of food and drink stations set up all over. You could get smoothies, crepes, shrimp and chicken, there were two other set ups but those 3 were my fav's.
 Lucky Matt, with, Kat, Corrine, and Juliet.
 Friends from California, Jon Andersen, The The Nummela's, Vebaka Andersen (my dance teacher growing up) and Sue.
 The first dance
 the kiss, don't look girls
 Let the dance party begin, me with my cousins.
 All my Aunts and Uncles came, we have the most supportive family, Lucy, Kris, Stacie, Grandma, Thomas, Bruce, Clark.
 Spencer busting a move, honestly everyone was in love with him. I got so many facebook messages about this kid.
 Sarah and my cutest Dad
 Steve even danced with me
 Dallin's favorite part of the night he got to help decorate the car 

 These two shut the party down
 This is the move Dallin racked in the money on, 5$ cash, a party thrown by Sarah, both Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies. I think that's it, and look how cute Spencer is trying to be like his big brother.
We had such a fun vacation beforethe wedding we got to visit other family, we went to seven peaks, we shopped, we went camping. Now that i am typing all this I am realizing I have pictures of all this looks like I have even more to blog i will never fall this far behind again.

No comments: