Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert

October 21st-23rd
 This was the best weekend. Eliza and I need to do this at least once a year. The boys are going to copy us. They are taking a weekend and going to the Chiefs vs. Cardnials football game soon. Liza Lou and I had so much fun they want in on the party. This is how the weekend went. We left for Pheonix early, did some shopping, and let me tell you Eliza is a great shopper when it's about her. We then went and got our nails done. After our mani, pedis, we checked into our room and got all ready for the concert. Then Eliza and I went out to eat and headed over to the big show. It was so much fun to just be with her.

 When the concert finally started Eliza had to leave her head and ears hurt. So I got a napkin and made ear plugs then we went back in sang and danced the night away.



The concert got over around 11:30 so of course on the way home she fell asleep. (This si when I wish Steve was around) I had to carry her in from the car all the way to the room. We slept in a little the following morning and then headed out to the pool. Eliza got her lunch pool side, with a smoothie and thats when she told me, "we really should do this all the time Mom." Agreed!!! We swam till 1 then went in got all ready to do some more shopping, went out to eat one last time, then headed home. We got home pretty late that night, and yes the whole way home we had microphones and sang to the Taylor Swift CD.

No comments: