Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another lost (kicked out) tooth

Tonight at dinner we were talking about Dallin's loose tooth. Steve and I were telling him to wiggle it so another tooth didn't grow in all funky. He blew us off. Them tonight while we were getting ready to go on a walk, Eliza and Dailln were dancing around waiting for me to get Spencer ready. I guess Eliza was taking up Dallin's dancing room, so he told he to get out. She didn't leave. So he was going over, to remove her himself. When she leaned back up on the couch and tried to kick him. (I got that part of the story later) All I heard was a scream and then came and saw Dallin's mouth full of blood. He of course was screaming at her that he was never going to forgive her for killing his face. I think there were some other threats. I told him to get a grip. Eliza just kept saying it was an accident, she was just leaning back on the couch, swinging her feet. Dallin kept insisting it wasn't. Finally Eliza yells at Dallin it was an accident, I meant to kick you in the stomach. I just shook my head and shrugged. Even now as I sit here and type this I am thinking, "how do I parent this scenario???" Anyone have a great idea. I did say to Eliza I hope you feel really bad.
Spencer finally figure out how to walk, or stagger around. Steve's team took first place in their softball division. He had to defend my honor AGAIN, at his game. I feel like I have done really well keeping my mouth shut at games lately. (like for years) However, on this particular night the pitcher was running his mouth about things he knew nothing about. So I took it upon myself to tell him from the bleachers. The pitcher then yelled, "I don't need to hear from the B@*&#, in the stands. Well my "Knight, Steve" came out of the dug out so fast. Two of his team mates held him back. I really need to shut my mouth, I am putting Steve in danger. We also took the family to Sedona for the day on Saturday. Sunday was the same old off to church, dinner and a walk with some excitement thrown in there.

Video of Spencer dancing on the way home from Sedona.




No comments: