Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dallin's playing Football

So finally, Dallin gets to play football. You have to be in the 3rd grade to play on a flag football team. Dallin has been so excited all summer. He really wants to play tackle, however I have done my homework and there is no need for a growing boy to get hit. Flag teaches them the game and in the mean time they are not learning the wrong techniques from Fathers who want to be coaches. I love Dallin's coach. He is on a team with a lot of his good friends from school and is having the funnest time. After his game we were walking to the car and Dallin said to me, "I really love this game!!!" Spencer at the game. He cracks me up. The whole hour and a half, he through the football up in the air and crawled after it. Dallin with his buddy Thomas.
In position to pull the flag.

No comments: