Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cousin Alexi's Wedding & Seven Peaks

This trip was planned and packed for in about 3 hours. We were supposed to be in Lake Powell this weekend. However there was problems with the boats and we still might have been able to work something out but I really wanted to go to my Cousin Alexis's wedding. So on Wednesday night I decided to bag the trip to Powell and leave Friday morning for Utah to go to the wedding. On Thursday morning when I called my sister Rach to let her know we were coming she told me there was a dinner Friday night. I called my girlfriend Gretchen asked her if the kids could come over while I packed and 3 hours later we were in the car heading to Utah.I'm glad we went it was fun seeing everyone, and a beautiful wedding. From left to right: Mother of the bride, Aunt Laura, new hubby, name ??? can't remember, Cousin Alexis, beautiful bride, Uncle Tm, and cousin Harrison.Left to right: Tonia, Aunt Kathleen, Rachel, Mom, Aunt Stacie, Corine, Kelly (cousins), Aunt Laura.
Mom, Grandma Estelle, Rachel.
Cousin Daniel, Taylor, Rachel, Matt, and Tom.

Me and Rach.
Tom and myself.
Just Me, Emily.
This is my favorite picture. Thomas dancing with my Grandma. She looks so happy.
All the cousins.
We decided to stay a few extra days. We met up with friends and had some fun. Here we are at 7 peaks. Thank goodness for Uncle Matt he took the boys off for fun and I took the girls.

Eliza and Emme.

The kids getting some lunch and Dip-n-Dots. My kids love them and think you can only get them in Utah. I choose to let them believe that.
The whole gang, Tonia, and myself in the back. From, left to right, Uncle Matt, Hudson, Kade, Dallin, Eliza, Ford, Kate, and Emme.
Dallin and Ford in the wave pool.

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Lovely pictures from the wedding. All those who attended the event seemed to have enjoyed it, and the kids must’ve had fun with the pool party as well. My daughter is getting married in a few weeks so we are also eagerly waiting for her wedding. We’ve been busy these days decorating the wedding site at one of the popular San Francisco venues.