Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daddy, Daughter campfire

Steve and Eliza went to the Daddy, Daughter campfire on Friday night. Eliza has been counting down the days for weeks now, seriously so excited to go. They went and had a great time. There are no pictures because, I sent them with no SD card. I sent them with everything else just no card. Kind of bummed, but over it. Eliza and Steve came home with a really cute song that they sang around the camp fire. It sings to the tune of, 3 Blind Mice.
This is my Dad
This is my Dad
He is so Rad
He is so Rad
And I'm so glad that my Dad is rad
And my Dad is rad 'cause I'm not bad
Yes I love my Dad

This is my daughter
This is my Daughter
She likes the water
Cause that's what I taught her
And she likes to giggle and run all day
And she likes to tickle and have her way
And she makes me happy to see her play
Yes I love my daughter

Tonight I tried to get Eliza to sing it with me and she wouldn't. I kept trying and finally she said no, because my Dad's not rad. I asked, "He's not rad?" Steve said, "Eliza what is rad?" Eliza said back to Steve, "Not rad, red. Your not red, dad." I seriously laughed so hard. I had to make sure and kiss her on the head so she knew I wasn't laughing at her. I just thought it was so cute. Her and Steve also came home with a book that Eliza made at his office. Eliza said that she could draw a really good "slug bug." Steve told her to draw a whole page of them, and all different colors. Their plan was to come home and show the book to Dallin. Then when he got to the page they could start punching him saying, "red slug bug, blue one, black one." Tonight that is just what they did. We all got a few punches in. Nice ones that is.
Today we spent all day going through the kids toy room. Spencer finally got moved out of our bedroom and into, now his room, and half playroom. Hopefully this living arrangement works. I just wish they each had their own room, and a play room, AND I had a workout room. That's really all I am asking for. A few other things , but I won't get into them right now. So back to working all day and going through everything. I'm really happy with how it looks, and I got rid of tons of junk which always makes me happy. Tonight Steve and i went on a much needed date and we argued the second half of dinner. so it wasn't what I was hoping for. Hopefully we get it right tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Trumpsters said...

That's too cute! I love your stories you share, I'm really curious about these snakes?! I have ALL 3 girls in one room cause I'm not ready to give up the play room on the main floor, but I'm also not ready to send any of them to the basement (party cause I know they will NOT stay down there!!) they play down there in the day but won't go by themselves at night.