Thursday, September 9, 2010

Codner Boys vs. Speaker


This story is really for Steve, myself, and the Codner boys. Dallin and Spencer will get a kick out of it when they are older. I had these subwoofers in my car, before kids. Steve figured out how to hook them up to the TV with the surround sound, to give it a little something extra. As a baby Dallin had a hiding spot, where he loved to hide toys. I remember the first time we realized he was hiding things in the speaker. If you look at the top right of the speaker, you will see a hole. That is were Dallin put everything!!! EVERYTHING!!! So today I am in the kitchen and I see Spencer over by the socks. (I am going through all his clothes and getting rid of what is to small, which is were the pile of socks came from.) So he is throwing them up in the air and crawling after them. All of a sudden I realize he is not throwing them any more, he has squeezed behind the gate, that is up around the TV and is shoving all the socks into the speaker. Seriously, he had all but 4 pairs in there. I don't know what it is that makes this activity so fun. Not only do they look alike, but they are up to the same no good. Our little sweet Eliza, never touched the speakers. Even today while I was telling the kids the story, Eliza is sitting by me just looking at me like what are we going to do with them???

1 comment:

Celeste Dodge said...

This made me laugh because Tristan has all the same favorites Ethan had. Don't even think about reading him a book other than "Moo, Baa, Lalala", he screams until it's back.